Summer feels like it has truly arrived this last week – I have even had my first swim in the sea! Firstly, the co-op team would like to congratulate Hana Cassels, last month’s winner of the Clean Earth Soap Gift Box. Secondly, thank you to those owners who have been coming and investing time into the shop, packing goods, restocking, cleaning and making the shop vibrant. It really makes a huge difference.
Once again we have some great monthly specials for Co-op members.
- For those hot summer days: 10% of all OOB Organic Ice-cream
- Eskal Gluten Free Icecream cones: $6.60 (normally $7.60)
- Phoenix 750ml juices $5.50 each (normally $5.99)
- Try our new range of Retro Organics Cheese:
Hokonui Halloumi $5.99 (normally $6.30)
Riverside Feta $5.99 (normally $6.30)
Catlins Camembert $5.99 (normally $6.30)
Benmore Blue $6.30 (normally $6.80)
Seaward Downs Sage Cheddar $6.30 (normally $6.80)
You may have noticed that we are also now stocking Retro Organics Whole Milk in the Co-op. If you are interested in the Retro Organics Lactose Free milk, we are happy to order it for you.
- Lifestream V-Omega3 + Vitamin D: special introductory offer of $35 (normally $42.50)
Lifestream V-Omega 3 is 100% natural, derived from marine microalgae. This high strength DHA product with EPA and Plant derived Vitamin D contains 66% more DHA per capsule than standard fish oils. Did you know that fish don’t naturally produce omega 3 EPA & DHA? The reason fish contain essential fatty acids is because they consume algae. It is the algae that naturally produce EPA & DHA and Lifestream have gone straight to this pure source. Lifestream V-Omega 3 is designed to offer the benefits of these essential nutrients from a plant based, sustainable resource, free from impurities and contaminants
- Book Special:
With any vinegar purchase (includes on-tap white vinegar, on-tap apple cider vinegar, Whymor Orchard, ACV and Braggs apple cider vinegars) you can purchase ‘Vinegar: Expert Advice, Recipes and Tips’ by Maria Costantino for $14.99 instead of $19.99.
- We are very excited to be stocking ARTEMIS Herbal Teas and creams in the Co-op for the first time, and are offering our members 10% off all ARTEMIS products in November.
ARTEMIS is one of New Zealand's leading natural health companies, offering a certified organic, professional strength natural health care range which is fast and effective. ARTEMIS products are designed to address common health complaints and aid self-care. Products are made in New Zealand from prime, fresh, organic & wildcrafted herbs without any nasties added. Straight from the fields into your hands.
- Biologika roll-on deodorants: $12.90 (normally $13.50)
- 5% off all sunscreen: We stock WOTNOT SPF30+, which is ideal for babies and those with sensitive skin, Green People SPF25, and Organic Children SPF25. The Bee Dance sunscreen will be back in store this month as well.
- 5% off Bellamy’s Baby Range (excluding formula). This includes new products such as Baby Macaroni, Brown Rice Pasta Stars, Pear and Apple Snacks, as well as the ever popular Baby Rice and Toothie Pegs.
- Bulk Golden Light Sugar $4.80/kg (normally $5.30/kg)
- On-tap Tamari $17/litre (normally $18.73)
- Bulk Walnut pieces $35/kg (normally $36.55/kg)
- Fresh Produce specials are subject to availability and will change during the month, but we will start off with:
Braeburn Apples: $3.99/kg (normally $4.65)
Brown Onions: $5.99/kg (normally $6.90)
And finally, keep an eye out in the Co-op this month as we will start stocking a range of Antipodes skincare products. Antipodes® scientific organic beauty is the perfect trinity of green beauty, anti-ageing performance and style. Independent, in vitro investigations and organic certification assure you of the potency and purity of our anti-ageing skincare.
Inspired by the natural beauty of our homeland, Antipodes uses bioactive botanical ingredients from New Zealand nature such as manuka and totara, skin-enhancing and nutrient-rich organic avocado oil, and revolutionary new antioxidant ingredients like Vinanza Grape® and Vinanza Performance Plus®. Experience avant-garde, alluring fragrances from natural essential oils: try wild blackcurrant, spearmint leaf and cardamon! Antipodes® skincare is UK Vegetarian Society approved.
See you in the shop,
The Harbour Co-op team.