Harbour Co-op’s fourth AGM
Present: Margaret Jeffreys, Brian Brookes, Juliet Adams, Elena Holden, Christina Troup, Cathy Sweet, Chris Davis (and son), Katherine Peet, John Peet, Andrew Scott, Brian Rick, Paola and Stefano Miestra, Margreet Stronk, Gerard Timmings, Karen Broomhall (and children). Many members represented by proxy.
Apologies: Dana Dopleach, Helen Gunn, Doug Jenkinson, Simon Courtney, Wendy Everingham, Juliet Neil, Bill and Liz Baritompa, Gordon Buttle, Karin Bathgate, Sally Trip, Paul Dietche, Nuk Korako.
Meeting opened with a karakia and welcome from Cathy.
Andrew read the Chair's report.
Lillee provided the Manager's overview.
Paola spoke to the financial reports.
The following resolutions were passed unanimously.
* Item 1: That the Annual Report for the year ended 31st March 2016 be received.
* Item 2: That the auditors, PKF Goldsmith Fox, continue in office and that the directors be authorised to fix their remuneration.
* Item 3: That Doug Jenkinson re-elected be elected as a director of the Harbour Co-op Limited.
* Item 4: That Chris Davies be elected as a director of the Harbour Co-op Limited.
* Item 5: That Elena Holden be elected as a director of the Harbour Co-op Limited.
* Item 6: That Paola Mastria be elected as a director of the Harbour Co-op Limited.
* Item 7: That directors’ remuneration for the period 2016-2017 be fixed at $0 (nil value)
The meeting ended at 3.30pm.