Weleda's Rash Relief Cream effectively treats skin rashes, including nappy rash. It soothes, protects and helps heal delicate skin. Its comprehensive formulation contains 32 active ingredients which assist with the healing of fungal and bacterial skin conditions including athlete’s foot.
Highly recommended for “wet” eczema conditions and for young children.
- Aloe, Calendula, Echinacea and Hypericum: Antiseptic and wound healing properties help soothe and heal the inflammation and soreness of the rash.
- Chamomile and Nettle: Soothe the irritation and inflammation.
- Hamamelis virginia (Witch Hazel): Anti-inflammatory and astringent qualities.
- Zinc: Forms a protective barrier and is a mild astringent with soothing antiseptic properties.
Each 1g contains:
- Tincture equivalent of fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 11.7mg
- Infusion, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 300mcg
- Calendula officinalis, flower 6.1mg
- Urtica urens (Stinging Nettle), herb 5.8mg
- Oil extract, equiv. fresh: Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort), flower 10mg
- Oil extract, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 4.4mg
- Calendula officinalis, flower 15.3mg
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), flower 8.8mg
- Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf 8.8mg
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), dry concentrated leaf juice 1mg, equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg
- Hamamelis water 10mg
- Zinc oxide 100mg
- Essential oils Lavender Oil 4.8mg
- Orange Oil 1.5mg
- Peru Balsam Oil 3mg
- Petit Grain (Paraguay) Oil 500mcg
- Rosemary Oil 1mg
- Sage Oil (Spanish) 500mcg
- Ylang Ylang Oil 1.7mg
- In a base containing natural vegetable oils and beeswax
Directions for use
Adults/Children: Gently apply a small amount to the affected area twice daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
For treatment of nappy rash apply a liberal amount to the nappy rash at each nappy change after cleansing with Weleda Calendula Baby Oil and/or water.
For general skin rashes apply two to three times daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Use Weleda Calendula Baby Cream as a natural barrier cream for everyday use after the nappy rash has healed. If a rash appears, do not wash the area with any soap as it will only aggravate the condition.