Weleda's Cold and Flu Pilules relieve cold & flu symptoms such as fever, muscle ache, headache, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, and coughs without causing drowsiness.
This cold and flu remedy is ideal for babies and young children as it is alcohol free and dissolves quickly in the mouth.
Recommended to be used together with Echinacea or Thuja.
- Aconite helps to control the inflammation and reduce excessive fever
- Bryonia acts on the mucous membranes of the head and chest where it helps control fluid processes. It also helps alleviate pain in aching muscles
- Eucalyptus relieves chest congestion
- Eupatorium relieves aching pain of limbs and frees catarrh. Acts as a diaphoretic to reduce fever.
- Ferrum Phos helps to regulate fever and enables the body’s defence mechanism to act efficiently. Acts to stop mucous formation in catarrhal conditions.
- Sabadilla helps the central nervous system and the circulation to counteract the effects of influenza, such as the burning, watery discharge from eyes and nose, and a swollen throat.
Each 1g (approx. 120 pilules) sucrose pilules contains: Aconitum napellus 1x, 1mcL; Bryonia 1x, 6mcL; Eucalyptus 1x, 5mcL; Eupatorium perfoliatum 1x, 4mcL; Ferrum phosphoricum 6x, 10mcL; Sabadilla 1x, 1mcL. Each dose, 15 pilules, equals approx. 125mg.
Directions for use
Give 5 pilules dissolved in a teaspoonful of warm water (babies not yet eating solids), or let 5 pilules (child under 7 years) or 15 pilules (child 7 years to adult) dissolve under the tongue every two hours. Reduce dosage to 3 times daily on