Weleda's Combudoron Cooling Gel soothes and helps heal minor burns, scalds, sunburn, itchy skin rashes, insect bites and stings, making it an essential item for any First Aid kit.
Containing echinacea for wound healing, antiseptic action; aloe vera to accelerate wound healing in burns; arnica for anti-inflammatory action which eases the pain and nettle soothes the sting
- Echinacea for wound healing, antiseptic action & tissue regeneration
- Aloe vera to accelerate wound healing in burns are included in the formulation, along with ingredients of the Lotion
- Arnica for its anti-inflammatory action which eases pain
- Urtica urens soothes the sting and acts as an astringent on wounds.
- Combudoron cooling gel can also be used to treat nettle rash, acute eczema, and radiation damage
Each 1g contains:
- Tincture, equiv. fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea whole flowering plant 8.3mg
- Urtica urens, herb 47.5mg
- Tincture, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 450mcg
- Arnica montana, root 50mcg
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), dry conc. leaf juice 1mg, equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg
Directions for use
Adults/Children: Hold the burn in Combudoron Lotion diluted with cold water, or cold water only, until the initial pain has subsided, then use Combudoron Gel.
Minor burns, Sunburn: apply a thin layer of gel and allow to dry. Repeat every 2 - 3 hours as required. As the condition improves, apply twice daily. For insect bites and stings apply as required.
Skin rashes - apply two to three times daily, or as directed by your practitioner.
If symptoms persist, consult your practitioner.
BURNS WITH BROKEN SKIN, MAJOR OR EXTENSIVE BURNS SHOULD BE TREATED UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.