After another steering committee meeting, the end to organising all the legal requirements for setting up the Harbour Co-op is in sight - not quite there yet, but nearly!
- Board members have signed their consents, and these will go off to the NZ Companies Office tomorrow to finalise our registration as a co-operative company.
- Drafts of our prospectus and investment statements with the steering committee for review.
- Prospective financial statements for the next 2 years have been prepared, for inclusion in the prospectus, and to help with planning.
- Plans are underway to start marketing the Co-op.
- We will meet with the Te Whanau Trust later this week to finalise some of the details related to the purchase of Lyttel Piko.
We have a new facebook page: facebook.com/harbourcoop. "Like us" to let your facebook friends know about the Harbour Co-op.
And we have joined Twitter: twitter.com/harbourcoop. Follow our tweets to keep up-to-date with our progress.